Monday 7 November 2016

MXGP 2 The Official Motocross Video Game Review (2016 Motocross Game) for Windows


hey, guys what's up today we are here with my review of MXGP, to know this has been out for a few days now come out Friday last week. so I've had it for a few days have been playing a lot of career mode and you know obviously, it's not completely in-depth review.  I haven't had you not hundreds of hours of game time but I've had enough game to give my opinions and also instead of just literally giving you my opinions. I'm going ever to look at what other people are saying as well so you can get some more rounded pics. just hope you can see that the gameplay on screen. right now we're racing and is one is my first ever race on the MXGP one bikes. obviously, the faster bikes move just MXGP isn't it yet it's just different keeping that they're much faster naturally.  Think they're a lot more fun so yeah the racing around the Briton track as well as just one race we're doing in this review but, anyway let's get the view as you can see some ps4 so,
i guess it might slightly differ depending on what console your own but I'm not gonna lie guys this game is not that much different to the first game lots of people have left comments in the comment section obviously saying what is the difference between this game and the previous version obviously because the previous version was in my opinion least a pretty daze again it's quite fun and enjoyable but to be perfectly honest isn't a huge amount different in this game obviously we've gotta step up in the graphics which is definitely a good thing obviously the graphics are I'd say vastly improved but they're still not like amazing this day they are better but they're not like amazing but overall the game does feel pretty similar to the last Cameron I've been looking at other reviews and other people's opinions on this game as well and actually people are starting to say that this was a bit of a step back from the last game in terms of physics and all that sort of stuff so that you know for me I can't be much difference but for people I'm sure the plate again with more they feel that slight difference in the the physics and everything which there's this pointing it is a step back in terms of that I mean I don't plan the realistic settings are not good enough to plan the realistic settings just yet maybe one day maybe when I get a bit better at the game all our changeup too realistic settings but overall got to say that it's it's fun but it's not that much different the last game which I suppose it could be understanding obviously milestone on exactly the biggest company and if you look at some of the other series for example like me WRC when that they were making that and also MotoGP when they make that as well from year-to-year the games aren't that different they're not a massive improvement like you could say F1 games are by Codemasters,
 but I'm sure some would disagree I'm so much to the cigarette butt yes so there's not a massive improvements not massive steps up for me you know year-to-year like for example I could tell someone something like 40 which has massive massive improvements here but also on whichever each game has massive improvements but then as a much bigger company too much more money to rely on so that's something I've also does not the massive step I expected but something i have noticed which I think I should know because it gets annoying for me at least I mean I know I'm not very good Roger on this game obviously have only just got it and I need to get back into using and everything but I do find it reset you far too quickly so you got the track for like a nanosecond you already being reset and how some people find that funny and towards my gameplay at least maybe that is funny for some people but for me when i apply to get frustrated is like a bunch of another track like a millisecond and you've already sent me even give me a chance that's all you know make one mistake and get on with it I mean honestly feel there should be an option at least to turn off that this is a lot of automatic flashback. really and that resets you as quickly as possible mean ok might be best to the race but it doesn't make me learn from our mistakes really and like this thing here that was a little bit city by I reckon I could have got that just about landed I'm you know it lost a lot of time but never could have landed that but something for me at least that is a bit frustrating the constant resetting obviously better writer you know Gary set because you're not making mistakes but yes so other people and also look at the game as well people are liking that the fact it's got a few you new modes as well I haven't actually had a chance to look at them yeah i mean i have been quite busy but most of every team has been playing again emotionally career mode but few new game mode
which is good obviously when you game comes out which is probably pretty similar to last one few new game mode does really help out like nothing like champions challenge or challenge additional something and not a phone games for example but she's really tough to get around the fact that this game you know you could put them side-by-side and you know what the last game for example enemies hardly any different unless it's kind of hard to take especially when you spend mean a lot of money on against you know you know obviously a lot of people by 12 game to give but when you do you do when you make youtube videos you end up not paying for this like 10 15 games here and ask crazy but you end up paying that because you want to just make sure you make good videos and make different videos so when you end up buying a game which is so similar to the last one is disappointing and even though i am going to keep playing I do like this game i do like this game and the main thing for me with a game when it first comes out it's gonna be enjoyable and this game is enjoyable but i think it's the fact that you know it gets to a certain point you just like I could you know I could well be just playing the last game is pretty similar and it's just gonna be sticking to the career mode obviously that's gonna be pretty similar I mean just awfully to work your way up from Amex to optimize GP it's not going to be too great i mean it is a personal opinion today but i definitely would advise anyone else thinking about getting this right away you know you have a boy just yet maybe just give it a few weeks i mean i think this game is going to come down in price personally quite quickly the fact that i don't think the sales figures are going to be too great for this guy could be proven wrong but i don't think this game is gonna be a blast straight away in terms of sales so if you really want this game honestly you know you could save half the price just with my wedding a couple of weeks and you know maybe why then we'll get some new game modes or something accident the games and all be a lot better for you.

 so in my opinion this is a fun game and then there is it needs to be enjoyable and it is but the fact is so similar to the last game and you know everything just feel like it's ripped straight from the last game i know lots of the features will have changed but me at least it just feels so similar and it's it's really kind of hard to just to deal with that especially when every / hours and how much I paid out 40-44 pants for this game I mean it's gonna have some sort of improvement and the moment it doesn't feel too great but I'm hoping fingers crossed the leaks that the patches that hopefully will come in the future will make this game a lot better let's hope so at least and by the moment i still give it a good market and I'm still going to give it a six and a half out 10 is obviously similar to the last game but I'm gonna say it enjoyable and you need evidence you know you need to enjoy a game and then a day and I am enjoying the moment but 6 and off at and probably the lowest marks were actually given to a game at our first initial release but I want to be honest with you guys and that I don't think you should be binding straightaway definitely give it a couple of weeks and maybe even if you want to get into this giveaway that I'm doing on this channel description if you want to win a copy of entering by leaving a comment on my last say so yeah thank you for watching guys hope you enjoyed it hopefully

it's been somewhat helpful the next Maddie goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment